Foie gras products

RP Goose liver entier with truffle

One of the jewels of Royal Paté’s premium product range is whole foie gras. Goose liver content: 90%, the remaining 10% is owned by black truffles, salt and pepper.

Flavoring: with truffle.

Net: 70g.

Storage: When kept at room temperature, it will keep its freshness for 2 years, but it is recommended to cool it for 3-4 hours before consumption in order to achieve the perfect taste and texture.

You may also like...